TRAMPOLINING IS AN ACTION / EXTREME SPORT AND IS AN INHERENTLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITY. JUMP AT YOUR OWN RISK AND JUMP WITHIN YOUR ABILITY. FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AT ALL TIMES
GRAVITY CODE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- REMOVE any sharp or solid objects to protect yourself, other jumpers & the trampoline – you can use our free lockers.
- EMPTY your pockets – you don’t want to lose anything.
- DO NOT jump if you have health issues or pre-existing injuries – talk to your doctor if you are unsure.
- Gravity Code grip socks MUST be worn on trampoline at ALL times.
- NO food, drinks, or chewing gum whilst jumping.
GENERAL SAFETY RULES
- FOLLOW Gravity Code mentors’ instructions at ALL times
- Always jump within your own ABILITY
- ONE person per trampoline (NO double bouncing)
- Be AWARE of your surroundings and other jumpers around you. Give way to smaller jumpers
- Always bounce in the CENTRE of the trampoline
- Do NOT land, or walk on the trampoline padding
- Only land on TWO FEET, your BACK or on your BOTTOM
- NO running, racing, or climbing up the walls
- NO tricks over the pads (from one trampoline to the next)
- You can bounce off the sidewalls but you must land on the trampoline directly next to it after your bounce
- NO sitting down or resting on the trampolines. Please use the lounge area to chill out
- NO double flips
- NO pushing, wrestling, or bad language
AIRBAG SAFETY RULES
- NO DOUBLE FLIPS, NO HEAD FIRST & NO DIVING or BACK FLIPS flips into the air bag
- Jumpers must land FEET FIRST or on their BOTTOM into the air bag
- After jumping, exit off the airbag straight away.
- NO one can jump into the air bag until the previous jumper from their lane has exited off the air bag.